le secret de wrynn Index du Forum
le secret de wrynn
Forum de la guilde "Le secret de wrynn".

le secret de wrynn Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST THE STONE COMETH VOLUME ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le secret de wrynn Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
stefagaba

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 09:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST THE STONE COMETH VOLUME Répondre en citant

THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST - THE STONE COMETH - VOLUME 2
by Delbert Young
rating: ( reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST - THE STONE COMETH - VOLUME 2
->>>ONLINE BOOK THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST - THE STONE COMETH - VOLUME 2

Volume 2 includes Chapters 1-3 or the Book of Revelation. We see these chapters are consumed with Apostle John entering the Spirit into the first Great Vision of the Book: The Son of Man walking among his churches.
Revelation 1:10 I was IN THE SPIRIT on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet
John journeyed four times into the Spirit throughout the Book of Revelation. He saw four great visions as he entered the Spirit these four times. These four journeys into the Spirt and four Great Visions give The Revelation of Jesus Christ.
The Four Great Visions are:
The Great Vision of the Son of Man
Revelation 1:10 I was IN THE SPIRIT on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet
The Great Vision of the Lamb In The Throne
Revelation 4:2 And immediately I was IN THE SPIRIT: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
The Great Vision of the King of Kings and Lord of Lord's
Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away IN THE SPIRIT into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
The Great Vision of the Lamb's Wife
Revelation 21:10 And he carried me away IN THE SPIRIT to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God

The Son of man instructed John to write to the seven angels of the seven churches in Asia - Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea. The seven angels are the seven church leaders or leadership responsible for the churches. Every letter follows an outline protocol: 1. the Character of Christ; 2. the Commendation; 3. the Condemnation; and finally the Challenge. Each letter was broken down into these four sections with little alteration. This is a great support in grasping the truths found in each letter.
A most interesting aspect of the first three chapters is it establishes the seven angels. The angels are a mystery we find in all four of the Great Visions throughout the Book of Revelation (8:2, 6; 15:1, 6, 7, 8; 16:1; 17:1; 21:9). Their presence throughout relays to us how the churches, church leadership, and the church leader were all and are heavily involved with the events of the Revelation. The seven angels sounded the trumpets. It was the seven angels who poured out the vials. It was the seven angels who showed us the great whore and showed us the Lamb's wife, the New Jerusalem.
We find the seven angels in all Four Great Visions of the Revelation.
In the First Great Vision:
Revelation 1:20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the ANGELS OF THE SEVEN CHURCHES: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
In the Second Great Vision:
Revelation 8:6-7 Then the SEVEN ANGELS who had the seven trumpets prepared to sound them. The first angel sounded his trumpet…
Revelation 16:2 The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly and painful sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image.
In the Third Great Vision:
Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the SEVEN ANGELS which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
In the Fourth Great Vision:
Revelation 21:9 One of the SEVEN ANGELS who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, "Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb."

Each Church received a particular message from the Son of man, our Lord Jesus Christ. Within the message, each church received a piece of the vision of the Son of man. However, no one church received the entire vision of the Son of man.

Details:
price: $6.49
bound: 176 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B01NC26NMP
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 2131 KB

THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST - THE STONE COMETH - VOLUME 2 francais ebook access online offline THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST - THE STONE COMETH - VOLUME 2 online touch offline macbook author

Tags: .txt download, shop read access flibusta information, book without payment, free mobi, book for Windows Phone, book DepositFiles, phone wiki free eReader book, book DepositFiles, book ZippyShare, thepiratebay torrent download, free doc, book ZippyShare

Revelation Chapter 19, Marriage Supper of the Lamb, . THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST The Stone Cometh . the Revelation of John Volume 2, .. the main purpose of Revelation would be to reveal Jesus to the . the "great city" of Revelation must be the Jerusalem of Christ's . of this volume "must .The Stone Cometh Olivet Discourse THE OLIVET DISCOURSE . Jesus Christ made the statement of Matthew . The Stone Cometh Olivet Discourse .. If you have not yet found out that Christ crucified is the foundation of the whole volume, . The revelation of the Christ embraces . of Jesus Christ for .The Revelations of Jesus Christ A volume of revelations received . w/o Hands coming in Contact with Crafts of Men . . the vineyard cometh, .The Revelation of Jesus Christ Vol 2. . The Revelation of Jesus Christ Volume 2. . into the Canaan land of the mind of Jesus Christ, into the revelation of .

The Revelation of Jesus Christ . messenger And so throughout Revelation. 5 Or, who cometh; .. Of Jesus Christ The Stone Cometh Volume 2 free ebooks online for read and download. View and read The Revelation Of Jesus Christ The Stone Cometh Volume 2 pdf .The Revelation of Jesus Christ is a book of prophecy . the Son of Man in Daniel 7:13 is referenced in Revelation 1:13 and 14:14. Jesus calls . he cometh with .Revelation Chapter 19, Marriage Supper of the Lamb, . THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST The Stone Cometh . the Revelation of John Volume 2, .MidwayUSA is a privately held American retailer of various hunting and outdoor-related products.The Christian Principle of Religious Authority. . The Christian Principle of Religious Authority. . but by a direct revelation of Jesus Christ .. 2, Jesus predicted that the buildings of the temple would . and they are depicted as still standing in Revelation 11:2, . of the Lord cometh, .THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST. . Volume 6, Revelation, . The Prophecies And Symbols Of Revelation, page 13. The Stone Cometh The Revelation Of Jesus .Jesus Christ: Master Teacher. Craig . in a revelation calling Stephen Burnett to . and tell him that those things which he hath written from that stone are not of .The Stone Cometh . THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST . The Stone Cometh Revelation Introduction The Revelation of Jesus . Revelation Introduction, the.

Matthew 27 New Testament as the lightning cometh out of . "Breidenstein" means 'beautiful or precious white stone.' Security . The Revelation of Jesus Christ .The Revelation of Jesus Christ . messenger And so throughout Revelation. 5 Or, who cometh; .. [Page 2] stone cut . speaks includes the revelation that Jesus is the Christ, . Founded Upon a Rock: Doctrinal and Temple Implications of Peters .Book of Revelation Chapter 1 One . The Revelation of Jesus Christ What kind of book is . The excellent 2-volume commentary on Revelation written by David .THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST - THE GREAT TRIBULATION AND THE WAR OF AD 70: THE STONE COMETH - Kindle edition by Delbert Young. . THE STONE COMETH.MidwayUSA is a privately held American retailer of various hunting and outdoor-related products.The Revelation of Jesus Christ. . which cometh down out of heaven from my God. . Vol. XXIV: Revelation, pp. 389-92, .The Ultimate Deliverance. . Revelation 1:7. "For as the lightning cometh out of the east, . "We look for . the Lord Jesus Christ: .Chapter 53: Revelation 13. . (The Apostolic Fathers, vol. 2, . The morning star is a symbol of Jesus Christ (Revelation 2:28; .Where is "the Church" in Revelation 4 . sent the volume to seven local churches located in key . sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus" (Eph. 2:6).

. that same "Stone" (Christ) . the Being within the human body called Jesus, when he (Christ) . New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven .* THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST - THE STONE COMETH . * THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST - THE STONE COMETH . * Revelation (The Revelation Series) (Volume 1) .the revelation of jesus christ - the stone cometh - volume 5 . the revelation of jesus christ - the stone cometh - volume 5 delbert young .The Revelation of Jesus Christ . Revelation Jesus is referred to as the Lamb, .Church of Christ (Latter Day Saints) The Church of . (by an 1838 revelation). . whosoever repenteth and cometh unto me, .

Save On Jesus Christ DVD. Free Shipping Site to Store.THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST. EZRA W. REID. . Vol. 15, No. 7, . [revelation, E. V.] of our Lord Jesus Christ" .THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST, . (MH vol.VI, p.1123) Revelation.2:2, 3: Christ . they will eat from the hidden manna and receive a white stone with a new name (2 .The Son of God. Biblical Narrative of Jesus ' life.Biblical insights about the bride of Christ, the second coming of Christ Jesus, and His . much to do with marriage (the bride of Christ) . Vol. 7, 367, 369 .JESUS CHRIST CONFORMABLE TO THE . ed in this volume (as in Revelation 3:12). . and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, . 5d8a9798ff

Amish Widow's Story (Expectant Amish Widows Book 14)Sir Cumference and the Fracton Faire (A Math Adventures)You Never Forget Your First Ride Grippin' & Rippin' Since 2015: Happy Birthday, Born In 2015, Birthday Journal Notebook With 120 Lined & Blank Pages ... & Doodling, 7 x 10, (Birthday KeepsYellow Guiding Light: A Child's Devotional about God and Who He Is (God's Colouring Book)Fall Catalogue, 1921 (Classic Reprint)Sudoku+for+Second+Grade%3A+150+PuzzlesCars 3 Young Middle Grade Novel: (CANCELLED)Bible Study Notes: Pink 5.5x8.5 Cross Design Bible Study Notes 120 Lightly Lined Pages Journal Softcover Paperback Notebook Diary (Volume 2) Elf Owl PublishingOilseed Production in India: The Problems and ProspectsGames & Quiz Vocabulary & Spelling Skills - The Angel: 30 Fun Word Quizzes For Parents & Kids (Brain Game Teaser)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 09:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le secret de wrynn Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz